Sunday, November 1, 2015

SOC #28: Reminisce a Halloween

I'm only thinking of the evening that I'm about to speak of because on that night there was a point I grabbed a pair of nice, big tits - fake tits, that is. Then as the night's party was ending, I grabbed those same damn bazoombas, and this time they were real. She immediately forgave me. There was a dead Doctor that was too old to be a party animal, later I found him throwing up in a toilet. I met a Dracula that was 66 years old and he told me he was too stoned to remember watching the movie "Walk the Line." This was when I should have realized people never, honestly grow into adults - not even when they run for President. But, of course, I forgot because I ate a magic brownie, smoked a joint, took a big hit from a rainbow colored pipe, and passed a bottle of Vodka in a small circle of people, doing shots and chasing it with some soda. I knew someone in the circle, the only one I knew, but I don't recall right now whom it was. All I remember was she was dressed as a Witch. The rest of the people in costumes I don't remember; I didn't know any of them. I kept asking myself, "What the hell am I doing here, in this little house, with these strange people?" I knew then this was what to expect in the years to come. I was a fresh 21 year old, new to the scene of getting wasted. I never did such things when I was in my teenage years. Sometimes I think I should have to brush away such tempting tendencies, to focus better on my own life, not delay my destiny. I thought, "What if destiny sees not time as factual, but a concept made up by the fanatical parenting of the human race?" Obviously, weed made my mind ponder things of the variations of existential ideals. A woman yelled, "Who barfed in the toilet? We have a septic tank for fuck sake!" The vampire pointed an accusing finger in my direction, proclaiming, "It was the young one. The child! Only he has the stomach for it." I denied it, saying, "I only peed in the toilet. There was no vomit that I saw." Actually I did see the vomit, and I did see where it came from. The dead Doctor was gone anyway. The night passed quick which drugs tend to make the senses do, the fake time goes along like a sock to the face, or dreaming a Universe but only sleeping for five minutes. The party eventually died down to friendly, boring conversations, and I decided to go out for a cigarette. I was still the only one in costume. I don't remember what the fuck I was, but I do know I was still in costume while everyone else was in their plain clothes. Except for the Witch. She later took me home on her broom, smoking a joint on the way. I said, "You shouldn't be doing that while you fly." The Witch replied, "Fuck off, child, or I'll eat you." I said, "Damn. So fussy." The Witch said, passing me the joint, "She liked it when you grabbed her real tits. Good for you." I said, "Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. I thought they were still fake." The Witch informed, "Actually, they are fake." I said, as we flew higher, getting a clearer view of the moon, "Typical."

No comments:

Post a Comment