Saturday, August 29, 2015

SOC #21: No sense makes sense

Have you ever had conversations with ten people during the course of one day and at the end of it, before you went to sleep, you realize none of them were correct, or they even thought what came out of their mouths were total lies? I have. It sucks when I take what I have learned and researched over the years, and use it to help them be more enlightened. But, of course, they think they're right and correct, because the T.V. said so, or some loud mouth idiot with a degree in stupidity wrote it in a book I would never touch myself. Life is not Black and White, nor is it all the colors in the entire spectrum of colors. It is so beyond ones comprehension that one must keep learning and absorbing knowledge in an attempt to get a clearer, more concise picture of what is, and not what others think it should be. If there is only one or the other with the addition of an unpopular third option, run away from it, or pay it no mind. Yes, there are a billion words to glue it together into concrete, comprehensive form, but that doesn't make it the truth. There's still a long way to go until we can make the journey to see the unknown. I don't know what I'm saying. If I've made sense to you thus far, you must go somewhere else. Read something credible, and I hope you'll see it's not. I at least admit I am wrong, but I like to assure myself that these words are good for me and may not be good for you. And if it is, then cool. Do you want to hear something funny? A junkie called me stupid on more than one occasion. HA! HA! HA! I'm laughing as I type. An idiot who was too young and stupid to wear a condom said I'm lazy while more than half his check goes to a kid he doesn't raise himself. Another demeaned me for trivial mistakes while his dumb-ass now works 14 hour days at an hourly rate of 10 dollars an hour. A millionaire called me a satan worshipper for the type of music I listen to while he worships money, using bills to snort cocaine with. These kind of people actually exist, and they are in various shapes and forms, with different lifestyles and different genitalia. Avoid at all costs of being blinded by your own stupidity. Acknowledge your own damn weakness' or you'll be a damn zombie fool, following the consensus of human stupidity. Not even an ant bringing food to the fat ant in the ant hill cares about money, or if you're an illegal with no papers, or a homo getting married, or a republican bitching about gay marriage. This post doesn't have a story to tell. Why are you reading it? There once was a man in Nantucket who looked down at an empty bucket, and yelled, "FUCK IT!" Then pissed in the bucket. He said, "Now there is something that once was nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment