Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Desire on fire

One may believe that the true resistance
is in all who remain in constant persistence
to strive to remain in existence
though in holding it in precedence
it may lead to other's death sentence

I look into your eyes
and what's reflected is my own lies
of keeping lit the light of your lives
For I am the dictator
the ultimate faker
that deceives you to believe
that it's my desire you truly need

Oh, Rebellion, the real enemy, Rebellion
how it is better to compare you to Satan
for if the fools thought you were the Angel of Justice
then it would be the end of my deception

My desire is a fire
my words that of a liar
my peasants yell them in a choir

Oh, Rebellion
you are the water that one day may do away my desire
but in my own defense
I will submit to my future death sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment