Thursday, January 16, 2014

Medicinally Methodical

Every and all day
you take the pills and hear what I say
If you don't swallow to change your mood
it's okay
because it's in your food

I am devilish and methodical
medicinally METHodical
You think it's tropical and natural
when it's really METHodical

Hear what I say
believe all I say
because of what you swallow all day
All that I rule, all that I survey
is all molded in my way
because of the pills you swallow all day

If you don't comply and change your mood
it's okay
because it's in your food

I am devilish and methodical
medicinally tyrannical and METHodical

Maybe the next one to rule
won't seem so cruel
won't admit to you fools
how we turn you into tools

We are evil and unjust
easily molding society without much fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment