Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Disillusioned Opinion

I hate those who say, "I've got a solution to your problem."
though your problem is not their problem
they feel the need to solve it
as if the moment after you finished telling them your problem
they've imagined being you and solving it

The problem with this world is that people think they can solve
everyone's problem by just expressing a solution
but if that were true, then why are there still problems
A wise man once said that the saying about being
in another man's shoes would be impossible
so impossible, one could not imagine it authentically
because they'd be living and thinking as their individual selves

What better way to solve your own problem
than doing it your own way
if people offer their solution
say, "No, you're not me.
I am not a character in a book
and you are not the author of my life
you are not the director of my scenes
you do not suffer the consequences of my actions
you cannot and will never solve my problems."

No comments:

Post a Comment