Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tyrannical paradise

If God meant no desire for the mind to be free
then why did he make stand the apple tree?
Adam was made first
a known terrible curse
to be roaming alone in his own verse
then feeling despair
wouldn't have God known or cared?

Second came Lilith
the first true love from whence Adam cometh
and happy and thrilled Adam became
until him and Lilith realized they were the same
both dominant in thought and action
she became spiteful and profane
declaring both Adam and God insane

Adam stood in Paradise alone again
crying to God that his life was a shame
and God forbade another women to Adam's equal shade
then Adam proclaimed, "If not you provide and get me laid
I shall pleasure myself and consider your debt paid."

"Fine. FINE!" God proclaimed
"I will not let you be defamed
but take your rib from your side
and make a creature lesser than your pride."
Then came Eve, formed from Adam's side
and unlike Lilith, more zombified

Lilith, in her desert bliss, became jealous and basically pissed
saying, "What new whore is this?
I will get my vengeance. Oh, yes, I will
by tempting that bastard and slut to acquiring the knowledge of
HEAVEN AND HELL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment