Monday, July 20, 2015

SOC #13: Coke did a body Bad

After my friend and I were clean-shaven and showered cleaned I still paced the room in anticipation for our night out with Bee Bee and that skank. The acid-shrooms had waned as much as time could subside from my senses. My friend patted me on the back, telling me to calm down, and that a bit of cocaine would help. I drank two little plastic bottles of Jack Daniels from the mini-fridge under the television(at ten bucks a piece, fuck it) and the anxiety of anticipation of partying with Bee Bee subsided not. My friend said that if I took a few bumps that all I would desire was having a good time, and he suggested that maybe Bee Bee did some too. So for the first time I did a bump, then two to three more lines(can't remember), then drank two more little plastic Jack Daniels. Dunk, tripping a bit on the acid-shrooms, and now high on cocaine, there was a knock on the door. I ran to it as my friend was making his way to answer. I threw it open in a flash. I hollered, in a squealing tone, "Hello!" The skank was at the door wearing a black dress, but I paid her no attention; my attention was on Bee Bee behind her. She wore a green t-shirt that stated, "Waiting for delivery boy," and tight blue-jeans with some tears throughout the leggings. My kind of woman. The skank was my friend's type from the body, face, to the useless character. What occurred next was like a vivid dream, and at the same time it all happened in a flash. We left the hotel, took a cab to a club we didn't have to wait in line for, sat in a VIP booth to my friends excitement. A bottle of Grey Goose Vodka was brought in a bucket of ice to our table. My friend, I, and the Skank drank immediately and heavily. Bee Bee being the calm, un-submissive type that I loved, drank lightly. Her and I talked. I don't remember what we talked about but she grinned, smiled, laughed, occasionally touching my shoulder. I took no notice of my friend and the skank until I turned to him to ask a question, I think, and saw they were gone. Bee Bee said they went to the dance floor. I said, "Come, take my hand, my lady." I remember that at least, and made our way to the dance floor. It was a typical techno-hip hop-industrial club with a DJ at a big-ass podium, strobe lights, disco balls, the likes of which if you've read my previous posts I only liked to be in if I was wasted. Bee Bee and I danced for ten minutes until my friend tapped me on the shoulder, indicated to me that he wanted to do more cocaine. We left the Skank and Bee Bee to dance with each other. In the bathroom stall I told him how gay it was that two men did coke together in a bathroom stall. Then from the next stall over I heard a dude say, "Just a couple more then we can leave. I need this shit." My friend gestured to the next stall over, indicating a "Duh." Then we snorted two bumps each. As we were washing our hands, the stall where I heard the voice come from was opened and out came two big tough bouncers wiping their noses and sniffing. My friend and I were laughing as we made our way back to the VIP booth. The girls were there. We all did a few shots. In the booth next to ours I saw a Stormtrooper without his helmet on doing a shot with a Rebel star fighter. I don't know if they were actually there or just a figment of my diluted, fucked-up, brain. Sometime later we took a cab to a beach, found a surfer bar, did more shots of Vodka. Then went to layout in the sand under the somewhat shining stars. I told Bee Bee I liked her a lot because she reminded me of my new girlfriend back home - blond hair, blue eyes, smooth, pale skin, and a nice butt. She told me my girlfriend was a lucky woman, and said quietly to me so the other two wouldn't hear, "Just lay off the cocaine and LSD." I informed her, whispering close to her ear, "It was shrooms dipped in LSD." Her and I left the beach alone and took a cab back to the Hotel. My friend and the Skank didn't want to leave. The night was too young for them. Bee Bee had work to do in the morning. I, even being completely wasted out of my mind, knew I had reached my limits. With an arm around her shoulders, Bee Bee led me to my room. I think I told her, as I opened the door, "You know, you can take advantage of me, if you want. Just know I love my girlfriend, and will pretend you are her." She giggled as she walked to her room. She said, "Goodnight." That night I dreamt I did not who I was or what I looked like. In the dream I looked in the mirror and only saw a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment