Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SOC #18: Summertime Corruption

We, the two of us, sat in her car conversing away of what was wrong with institutions of all types from business, education, politics, or law. For hours and hours on end, for days without counting, for we cared not of the elapsing time, nor the kind of environment we lived in. Later, when it came to our mutual fancy, we'd make out for an hour. She'd cradle me, I'd feel her up, she'd grip my shoulders. One moment she backed her face away. I couldn't see her expression in the darkness, for we were parked in the garage, no lights. She commenced to kiss me for another five to ten minutes, then backed away again. Her hands on my shoulders gripping, then rubbing. I wished I could've seen her expression, but I couldn't. Her right hand left my shoulder, and I guess she pointed to the backseat, because she simply demanded, "Get back there. Now." I complied, my heart racing. She was breathing heavily. Both of us now in the backseat, taking our pants off, kissing more as we rubbed our genitalia together. I ate her pussy as I put on a condemn. She laid back, pulling me closer to her. She demanded, "Get to it, sexy." I complied again. Afterwards we laid together, continuing our conversation. She was asking, "If they say it helps us, but it actually hurts us, then why do they continue to do it?" I replied, "Because it benefits them the most. Worst of all, the masses know about it, but never cease going along with it. That's the real problem." She said, "That's crazy, crazy, crazy." I said, "THEY are crazy. From the top most echelon to the down in the gutter peasant; the entire spectrum both causes the problems and helps fuck the system at the same time. Simply my conclusion anyway." She inquired, "What can awakened people like you and I do to stop such corruption?" I said, "Only help ourselves most of all. Help others if they seek it, aiding them. Because even when a revolution succeeds, it wares thin in the long run, losing itself in it's own vanity." She asked, "Ready to fuck again?" I said, "Uh, I'm not an object you can take advantage of. Give me some time. Don't you think it's getting late?" She said, "I like to feel dirty sometimes. You bring it out of me." Later I learned that was a lie. She liked to feel dirty with others as well. Ignorance is not bliss. She suggested, "Hey, lets go to the hiking trail right now. I know there's a bench we can fuck on." I said, "What if we get caught by the Forest Rangers?" She replied mischeviously, "That's what gets me excited." That summer, her and I fucked in a lot of public places. I'll spare the details. I guess more young couples do the same for the rush. A guy I knew was in line for a roller coaster and a couple in front of him both were in a big hooded sweater, fucking as the line moved along. Don't people have any dignity? Well, I guess if a billionaire maintains his finances by the misery of millions of others, then simple people would do such "innocent" things as screwing in public, even if there's children around. Yuck. I never did such a thing. NASTY! Where was I anyway? Oh yeah, I was corrupted by a woman. Not that I didn't enjoy it. Her mother said I corrupted her daughter, but that old bitch was an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment