Saturday, July 25, 2015

SOC #15: Their Excremental Disposition

I once met a man with a million dollars who couldn't see beyond his own deluded ego. Have you ever met someone with so much money that their total devotion to stupid decisions could never be dissuaded by another's words of reason? Accountability can't effect all those with responsibility. I've met many junkies with supposed "words of wisdom" while they couldn't get a license due to their drug offenses.  They called me stupid before I drove home. I was once one of them; hopefully now I am no longer like that, but I admit, I still could be. There are those who spent years studying in college, getting a bachelors, or a masters, and don't have the smarts enough to realize the system and institutions they believe and support have been stolen, raped, corrupted, and reprogrammed. One of these fools tried debating me over some stupid subject that 10 years ago wouldn't be newsworthy. The Zombie tried to convince me, attempting to change my understanding of life. Can you believe a person who wants a free society wants to control your mind, change your beliefs into his own? There are actually people like this, living in a supposed "free" society, I've seen it, I've talked to them. They are sorry, sad individuals whom can't see beyond what they are told. The lies and deceit, I've heard them all. The sane, the reasonable, the accountable, the patient, are hard to find, and are too scattered. The night before my friend and I left Las Vegas, I sat on the floor, still tripping on the acid-shrooms, chain-smoking cigarettes, watching a re-airing of a Presidential candidate making a speech to a clapping, cheering, sheep-crowd. He said the words, "Hope," "Change," bringing "Peace," ending what the "people" hated, blah blah fucking blah. I only watched the news channels while drunk or stoned. Seriously, everything he was saying was what that Hillbilly said in the early 90's; these politicians think we're all stupid. Just because the only change of the President was his skin shade, doesn't mean anything else would change; the fact a "black" man would fuck up the country like any other "white" man really changes nothing. Well, guess what, that's true equality. Put a smile on that face and go back to work until your wrinkled, old, brittle, and enjoying your last 20 years of life hardly moving due to your arthritis. Yes, sitting in that Hotel room, my friend laying in his bed naked again - the whores gone, thank God - I was being a spiteful man. The Politician's face morphed into Nixon's. I said, "Hello there, again, Dick."

No comments:

Post a Comment